1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Question about viewing pictures...

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by fort_da, Mar 19, 2005.

1. fort_da

fort_da

I' m still seeing a little red x instead of pictures allthough I checked the Show Images box under the Thread Display Options and saved the changes (as written in the FAQ section). What else should i do?
    What should I do to check if my PC is in correct security settings, and if not how do I change them?
    (maybe these are silly questions or just questions of a begginer)
    Thanks.

2. vinman318

vinman318

why when i used rapidshare and i click save as it comes up as an html and not wmv?

3. chunkomunko

chunkomunko It's hard to improve on perfection

fort da, If your using Norton as your Internet Security, that is your problem!

vinman318, if your using AOL thats your problem. Try using IE or firefox for rapidshare!

4. Kelson

Kelson

When using imagevenue, I see the photo on the page, when I click it "to enlarge" all I get is a red "X" on the imagevenue page. Can someome help me with this problem?

5. sandino

sandino Jessica's Pimp

For firfeox users who can't see the bigger pics, try this:

# Type 'about:config' in the url address bar.
    # A whole pile of information will appear in the browser window. (It's an alphabetical list).
    # Look for 'network.http.sendRefererHeader'
    # By default, this should be set at 2
    # If it is set to 0 - which disables sending referrers - right click it, select 'Modify' and enter 2 as the value.
    # If that doesn't work, try a value of 1