1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

New Christina Milian Pics

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by stromwell, Mar 13, 2005.

1. stromwell

stromwell

These are from an award show (which one I don't know, but hey, who cares)
    Enjoy:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Foodstamp

Foodstamp

Damn hot as usual

3. She is fine and waiting for her to wear more skimpier clothes.

4. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

I did a post with her video dip-it-low. She is so hot in that vid. It is somewhere in the archives.

5. conMann

conMann Guest

mmmm..

6. bastardofchrist

bastardofchrist

Found the video post in the archives, but it's been taken down.
    The page still has some interesting stuff though http://spysports.net/

7. bastardofchrist

bastardofchrist

Right, here it is, recorded off Tiscali.

http://rapidshare.de/files/852393/Christina_Milian_-_Dip_It_Low.asf.html

I wasn't too sure of the song for a minute, because I don't think I've ever bothered to listen to it. With a video like that, what's the point? I used to have the same problem with Mis-teeq a few years ago, especially when Alisha went into one of those mad raps, they used to frighten me.

The app I used to record this and the Victoria's Secret stream can be found here.

http://home.wanadoo.nl/lc.staak/wmrecorder.html

The version you want is the very last link on the page. Unzip it and it's a standalone EXE file. Paste in the URL from the stream and click record.

8. Halitosis Joe

Halitosis Joe

very tasty