1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

NUDITY Katelyn Ohashi Nude Photoshoot For ESPN Magazine's 2019 Body Issue

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by James25, Sep 4, 2019.

1. James25

James25 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
  2. nascar24fan

nascar24fan

Not surprising you put her pics up first. The rest of the females for this year are nothing to get all that excited about. The magazine is folding but online yearly body issue stuff might continue. Maybe they'll do better next year in the female department. I also think many of the biggest names in female sports and the prettiest to look at are golfers. Thompson, Korda sisters, Wie, Creamer, Gulbis and so on. Because their all such great role models and week to week have such a connection to young girls and boys who look up to them I think it's no coincidence that this magazine has gone 0 for 11 years when it comes to landing one of them for this issue. Certainly many of the other female athletes who have appeared in this issue through the years also are great role models. Don't get me wrong. But the golfers are out there more weeks during the year for 3 or 4 rounds per tournament signing autographs and doing the meet and greet thing with so many young fans. So they hesitate to do something that could be taken apart on their social media as not being a great role model to their young fans.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2019
    Nsan likes this.
  3. invisibl

invisibl 15 Year Member

she's cute! it's interesting to see what a serious athlete's body looks like fully nude. she definitely has some sexy thick toned thighs and nice big round ass!

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  4. dark_lodger

dark_lodger Ten Years of Phun

A couple of weeks ago, someone mentioned on this forum that Maria Sharapova was supposed to be in this year's body issue, her name was even posted on the wikipedia page of this year's photoshoot.

But when the names of this year's athletes posing for the shoot were released, Sharapova's name was nowhere to be found, and her name disappeared from that list on wikipedia. I wonder what happened there. :confused:

5. tonchan

tonchan

We've been trolled, that's what happened.
    Oh Internet, you never miss the chance to turn me down.

Arrowflash and fool1980 like this.
  6. nascar24fan

nascar24fan

I was the one who showed the Wiki post in a Venus Williams thread I made. Heck last year they made an early call listing Tom Brady as being in it. I guess we've learned don't trust Wiki when it comes to making early calls. Should maybe just stick to what they know is 100% fact. Not sure they're always accurate with those either.

7. dark_lodger

dark_lodger Ten Years of Phun

I didn't know wikipedia getting names wrong was a regular occurrence for them, I thought they got a scoop on the list of names for this year's issue and posted it on their site. Sadly that was not the case.

8. fool1980

fool1980

Wikipedia is edited by anyone as long as you make an account with them. It’s not a reliable source of info.

SigmundFrodo likes this.
  9. nascar24fan

nascar24fan

Her Cover.

Was also my favorite pic from above. Great idea for the picture plus she looks really gorgeous with her hair down.

[​IMG]

10. YourPalJustin

YourPalJustin All posts by ChatGPT Staff Member SENIOR MODERATOR ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

The perfect-10 floor routine that started it all...

Last edited: Feb 5, 2023
    Crazyemerald, Lugo, mmikehunt and 3 others like this.
  11. mmikehunt

mmikehunt ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Sarcastic Sumbitch

Thanks for that. Now I remember who she is.

Amazing routine and cute girl, but not worth some of the
    odd responses showing up in this thread.

ChrundleTheGreat and fool1980 like this.
  12. Flippy

Flippy Las cucarachas entran, pero no pueden salir. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

i can dig a discussion on female athletes but if it ends with members throwing some unfriendly Words at each other im gonna have some issues. Let this be your friendly advice. :)

13. Lex Luger

Lex Luger

Serena is easily the GOAT. Also the biggest tennis star, maybe ever, tremendous talent that's done more to grow the sport and create interest than anyone in decades. 100% woman.

kipp and TERRASTAR18 like this.