1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Sexy Videos Pro Forums without Prior Mod Approval. Failure to Heed this Rule Will Lead To A Ban.
  2. Pixroute is no longer allowed to be used in any forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  6. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

BDSM [K2S] Young Goddess Kim - The Discovery - GoddessKim

Discussion in 'Sexy Videos (Pro) - HD Section' started by blendamed9, Dec 29, 2017.

1. blendamed9

blendamed9

[K2S] Young Goddess Kim - The Discovery - GoddessKim

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: Femdom POV, Human Ashtray, Humiliation, Degradation, SPH, Small Penis Humiliation, Small Cock Humiliation, Small Dick Humiliation, Smoking, Cigarette, Smoke, Smoke Fetish, Findom, Financial Domination
    Length: 840 MB for 00:19:37
    Description: We arrive back at your place after our date. We have had a few drinks and you had a wonderful time & are ready 2 take our date to the next level. You r really into me until you go into my pants & everything changes. Read less
    You go from sensual 2 a complete dominatrix as soon as u see my small penis. You verbally humiliate me by calling names (just use your imagination) & tell me, “What did u think you were going to do with that little thing? Are you kidding me! Queens like myself don’t fuck losers like u with small penis’.” Then you tell me that the only thing I am good for now is 2 be your human ashtray & air purifier. You smoke two cigarettes back to back while exhaling all your smoke in my face for me to inhale & keep the air in your home clean of smoke smell. You make me open my mouth 2 take all your ashes and tell me to swallow them, while u take pictures of me with your phone in-front of u on my knees. You tell me 2 look up to your phone and smile for the camera with a devious smile.

During your 2 cigarettes you tell me to take out all the money from my wallet and lay it at your feet or you’re going to post the pictures of me swallowing your ashtrays all over social media. You make me look at the money and tell me, (bratty voice) “That there is my money, you don’t have any money anymore. Its all mine!” At the end you even dump your old ashtrays (full or partial) from a few days into my mouth and tell me to get the fuck out.

I would like the whole clip in POV close-up style. And if you can wear something sexy like you would wear on a date night.

Format: MP4
    Video: AVC, 1842x1056 at 5 855 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 125 kb/s, 2 ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S.CC DOWNLOAD - 840.1 MB