1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Sexy Videos Pro Forums without Prior Mod Approval. Failure to Heed this Rule Will Lead To A Ban.
  2. Pixroute is no longer allowed to be used in any forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

SOLO [K2S & FJ] Addyson - Supersexy Blonde III - A Scorching Summer 08/13/24

Discussion in 'Sexy Videos (Pro) - HD Section' started by Hotside, Aug 14, 2024.

1. Hotside

Hotside ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

ADDYSON - SUPERSEXY BLONDE III
    Release Date : 08/13/24 (NEW!!!)

[​IMG]

The always-stunning blonde bombshell Addyson is back in front of the FT\/ cameras and we couldn't be more thrilled! It's scorching hot outside in AZ so she's wearing the tiniest skimpiest bikini she could find which barely covers that amazing big pair. Pouring oil over her body she gives herself a nice breast and butt massage, then spreads her legs and reaches for a glass toy for some penetration fun...culminating in her first climax of the day! Heading indoors and changing into an elegant blue dress with heels, we see her slowly undress and spread her legs - keeping the high heels on her feet - and begin touching herself with her fingertips. She heads outside to show her patriotic colors by the flag, wearing a skimpy swimsuit under denim cutoffs...and then she grabs a toy to practice her blowjob skills on! Licking and sucking the dildo is fun but what she really wants is penetration, and soon we see her sliding it deep in her hole while holding a magic wand against her clit and enjoying another nice orgasm! After another cream massage she reaches for the powerful Vibraking toy, buzzing her pink clit and enjoying one last strong climax to finish off the day...it's a gorgeous summer shoot filled with fun and it's always a pleasure having beautiful Addyson here on FT\/ MILFs!

Model Comments
    Hey perves I am so happy to be back with FT\/ Milfs. I am coming up on 1 year in the industry and wow what a year it has been! I have shot 30 pro scenes and been traveling around the country to bring you the best content possible. I am currently working on my interstate 69 collab tour which can be seen exclusively on my OnlyFans page. I have something big planned for year 2 that you have requested, so stay tuned! Thank you for your continued support, I couldn't do this without all my amazing fans! Check out my links to keep up with all the sexy fun!

Onlyfans @addysonjames

Twitter addyson_james

Instagram @officialaddysonjames

Videographer/Photographer's Comments
    Hi Everyone! Guess who's back? Back again? That's right Addyson. She had reached out to me and asked if she could shoot. So, I said yes of course. She wanted to do a 4th of July shoot for all of you. Now I am aware Independence Day has passed. But I was just reading the other day how our founding fathers signed the declaration on Independence is August. Who's cares back to our girl Addyson. We start off our day outside in a very small micro bikini. Spoiler alert! There is a lot of oily and creamy body parts in this update. After she drenches that bod in oil, she fucks herself to oblivion. In fact, that's what her and I usually do when we are together. So Happy Belated Birthday America. Enjoy Addyson

VIDEO - A Scorching Summer

Total Duration : 00:48:17
    Resolution : 1920 x 1080
    FileType : mp4
    Total Size : 4.11 GB

(1 Video Splitted Into 8 Clips)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Download :

addyson-iii-00002293-01-1080p.mp4
    addyson-iii-00002293-02-1080p.mp4
    addyson-iii-00002293-03-1080p.mp4