1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Sexy Videos Pro Forums without Prior Mod Approval. Failure to Heed this Rule Will Lead To A Ban.
  2. Pixroute is no longer allowed to be used in any forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  6. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Casting [K2S][FB] Daisy Spit On Me. I Like It Rough 05/19/22

Discussion in 'Sexy Videos (Pro) - HD Section' started by milfman76, Sep 19, 2022.

1. milfman76

milfman76

Daisy Spit On Me. I Like It Rough
    05/19/22
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Description:
    It’s Daisy’s first sex on camera and this fare-skinned girl’s ready to get fucked, and fucked good today.
    If you want to see her play with herself, get fucked on the couch or ride her first Sybian ever than
    check out her extras clip that was released a few days ago. But if you want to get right to it this
    scene does that with our newbie starting out naked on the bed for her interview and we find out this girl likes
    it rough. She also likes to be spat on which Tyler obliges during lazy doggy as he chokes this slut
    in training until she almost taps out. Careful what you ask for honey you just might get it.
    She also got a record number of orgasms today and I even think that she found a new favorite position when
    Tyler lazy dogged her on his way to giving her said multiple orgasms. You're welcome and you’re also welcome
    for the glazing he gave to that pretty little face of hers with his man seed. “I don’t usually let guys cum on
    my face,” she said afterwards and confessed that Tyler was only the second guy to have ever given her one
    and that’s it’s not her preferred place to let guys cum. Well if you’re going to make it in this business
    you need to get over that and start loving cum. Love it when a girl pushes her boundaries and lets you do
    perverted things to her. So you better enjoy her and all the perverted things done to her today.
    mp4 l 1920x1080 l 4.32gb l 01:11:35
    https://k2s.cc/file/f41f8a349abf0/Daisecg.mp4
    https://fboom.me/file/f41f8a349abf0/Daisecg.mp4
    https://tezfiles.com/file/f41f8a349abf0/Daisecg.mp4

Jasdmd01 likes this.