1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Sexy Videos Pro Forums without Prior Mod Approval. Failure to Heed this Rule Will Lead To A Ban.
  2. Pixroute is no longer allowed to be used in any forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  6. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

BDSM [K2S] Ezada Sinn - Driver Turned Pony Boy - EzadaSinn

Discussion in 'Sexy Videos (Pro) - HD Section' started by blendamed9, Dec 21, 2017.

1. blendamed9

blendamed9

[K2S] Ezada Sinn - Driver Turned Pony Boy - EzadaSinn

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: Femdom POV, Ponyboys, Ponyplay, Leather, High Heels, POV, Humiliation, Degradation, Ponyboys, Ponyplay, Leather, High Heels
    Length: 66.1 MB for 00:05:47
    Description: So you’re saying u can’t start the car? And how am I supposed to get 2 the party then? Oh, I know, I will ride on your back. It is your responsibility 2 see that I get to the party, so if u can’t be My driver tonight – you’ll be My horse. Read less
    Or rather My pony, you don’t deserve to be called a horse. Horses are proud & beautiful creatures, while you are meak and pathetic. But, at this hour, u might even be quicker than a car. You will be, My spurs will make sure of it. And if I will be late, I will punish you, I will whip you in front of everybody, & everybody will see what a loser u r. In fact, I think I’ll make you My pony permanently starting from today. I will ride you everywhere I need 2 go, I don’t care how humiliating it might be for you to carry Me on your back in front of all the people. If this is the only way u can be useful to Me… I can see this thought arouses u, knowing that you can be useful 4 your Mistress as a pony, since u r useless as a man. It makes you proud. And if you do a pleasing job, I might reward you. I might let you worship My over the knee high heel boots. I will let u kiss them, lick them, suck the heel. And if I’m really pleased with u, I might even let you worship My covered in leather ass. Imagine how it would feel to kiss it, after you’ve been feeling it on your back, on your shoulders, all My weight, for the whole day. So you have to be the best pony 4 Me and maybe one day you will have this honor. Now, let is get you ready!

Format: MP4
    Video: AVC, 720x404 at 1 429 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 160 kb/s, 2 ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S.CC DOWNLOAD - 66.1 MB