1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

ManyVids (k2s) Dommelia - Breathplay JOI Game - Birthday Drain! - Jan 13, 2024

Discussion in 'Social Media Personalities' started by CollinZ, Mar 3, 2024.

1. CollinZ

CollinZ

Dommelia - Breathplay JOI Game - Birthday Drain!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Well, hello there, my little Dommelia addict. As you know, today – January 13th, is the most special day of the year, as it is the year I, your Queen, was born. I’ll obviously be having a lot of fun today, but I’ve graciously decided to allow you to join in the fun by playing a little birthday party game. It’s not your typical birthday party game, it’s a game in which I make the rules and it involves 2 dice and of course - your wallet! I’ll roll the dice and the numbers I roll will determine your fate – both financially and in terms of how long you’ll be holding your breath for. A game with all your favourite things in - stroking your cock, sniffing and inhaling under my command, sending when I snap my fingers. What’s not to love? Will you be able to keep up with the game? Well, you do want to cum and you do want to please me, don’t you, loser? After all, it IS my birthday and I know just how much of a good boy you want to be for me, so let the game begin…
    Published Jan 13, 2024
    Birthday Theme, Breath Play, Cum Countdown, Drain Game, Financial Domination, FinDom, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI Games, Shiny, Stroke and Send,

Format: MPEG-4
    Duration: 00:31:50
    1920 X 1080
    File size: 2.35 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 2.3 GB