1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

ManyVids (k2s) Domina Elara - Cum on Your Face - Dec 14, 2023

Discussion in 'Social Media Personalities' started by CollinZ, Mar 3, 2024.

1. CollinZ

CollinZ

Domina Elara - Cum on Your Face

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"Show me how slutty you can be for me. I want you to be my dirty dirty little slut. I want you to start stroking as you watch me... You are a naughty little thing, and I love that. I want you to be taking my cock and jerking it over and over again. And at the end... I want you to cum all over your face and eat it all up. I want you to get closer and closer to the edge and then make a huge mess all over your face! I tease you with my perfect ass... getting you to edge, edge and edge. And my in this hot pink bikini is going to push you over the edge... I show you how I want you to cum all over your face... I'll show you how to position yourself and be a filthy little slut for me! I'm going to give you the hottest explosive cum countdown! Cum on that face for me! AND EAT IT UP!
    Published Dec 14, 2023
    Cum Eating Instructions, Cum Facial, Asian Goddess, Asian Mistress, Asian Princess, Ass Worship, Cum Countdown, FemDom Goddess, FemDom Princess, FemDom Revolution, Slut Training Fantasy, Tit Worship,

Format: MPEG-4
    Duration: 00:10:51
    1920 X 1080
    File size: 1.52 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.5 GB