1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Sexy Videos Pro Forums without Prior Mod Approval. Failure to Heed this Rule Will Lead To A Ban.
  2. Pixroute is no longer allowed to be used in any forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  6. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Casting /K2S/ Dani 21 year old, September 12, 2022 Backroom Casting Couch 1080p

Discussion in 'Sexy Videos (Pro) - HD Section' started by Sleepyposter, Oct 5, 2022.

1. Sleepyposter

Sleepyposter ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dani 21 year old, September 12, 2022

Dani - First Time Anal with Braces

We’ve got a sweet petite little treat for ya this week. Meet little Dani, she’s 5 foot nothing, 21 years old and cute as a button. If you were driving down the road and saw this gal walking down the street you’d probably think she was on her way to school. She’s a bit shy and reserved, but I think she’s ready and willing to do what it takes to get into the adult industry. Rick gets her on the couch and gets right into it. During the interview, we find out that she works at an animal shelter, which has to be tough, dirty work for dirty pay. Although I bet being around the animals is a plus. She’s pretty soft spoken, and when you see her smile and light up, she’s got the cutest braces. A young petite slut, AND she’s got braces. Idk if there’s much better in life. Rick gives her a pretty quick interview, and then it’s off with them clothes. She’s got a tight little body. Back on the couch with a toy in hand, she very quietly masturbates. She also gets to use a buttplug which she’s tried before apparently, but not anal. The buttplug doesn’t seem to bother her, and then, before she knows it she’s got my dick in her mouth. She does a lovely job of slurping down my cock, and pretty soon I'm fucking her pussy. This however, is when we get a little sideways. Turns out Aunt Flo swung by Danis house a little early this month.

Anal, Casting, Brunette, Latina

File Name : D_ani21.mp4
    File Size : 3.5 GB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:49:02

Download k2s.cc - D_ani21.zip - 3.5 GB

hauer76 likes this.