1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

How do I do a full site rip?

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by leonard71, Jun 27, 2005.

1. leonard71

leonard71

I recently managed to crack my own pass to nextdoornikki.com and I want to do a full site rip, in other words, I want to put every picture and every video on my hard drive. I use offline explorer enterprise, and I tried putting in to download everything from site:http://members.nextdoornikki.com then when it was finished it only got a few videos and a few pictures.

So, my question is, can someone help me and tell me what settings I need to change so that the program will rip all pictures and videos.

2. gah123

gah123

http://members.nextdoornikki.com is the password page. try doing things page by page.

spider programs dont always leech to alternates levels. my guess is thats where your problem is.

3. A-Dub

A-Dub

Cant people get into trouble, like with the law for ripping sites that they havent paid for? Like if they use a stolen username and password?
    Just curious..

4. twitslueth

twitslueth

Who cares, lets have them nikki vids.
    Form an orderely que

5. adrenaline

adrenaline

They CAN, but dont.

6. leonard71

leonard71

well, I've ripped a few other sites and haven't had any problems. I'm almost certain that the reason I'm having trouble fully ripping NDN's site is that my pass is crappin' out as I'm ripping. The pass that I got only seems to work for a little while and since I'm using up a large amount of her bandwidth for ripping, I think my pass dies even faster.

It's a strange pass I got, it works for an hour or so, stops working, then a couple hours later, I'm able to login with that pass again? Strange!

7. A-Dub

A-Dub

Hows that then bro?
    Sorry if i'm annoying but im just curious..

8. leonard71

leonard71

The companies usually don't want to sue you over a $20 account. So they can file charges against you (if they catch you) but they usually won't.

9. juvi316

juvi316

Most sites will just kill an account over going after a person. I know I've killed a few passes in my time...I'm guessing others here have caused a lot more death to accounts then that.

10. leonard71

leonard71

yep, it happens constanly, webmasters know this and they deal with it. It would be impossible for they to take legal action against everyone.