1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Forum's Question

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by Spin, Apr 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spin

Spin

I've been a lurker here for a few months now, and recently become a member. It's obvious you've got a large fan base for a message board, but I was wondering why you don't have a few more forums like maybe a sports forum or jokes forum? I understand that most posters come for the girls (like myself), but considering the popularity of this place I'm stunned you haven't branched out and tried a few other kind of forums as well. Maybe you have in the past (like I said I'm still a noob to this place), but is there a chance of that happening? As much as I like the chicks I'm also like to discuss other things and having everything not pic & vid related lumped into one forum is a little annoying.

Do you guys recommend a different website for that? If so where? I was a moderator over at Fanhost.com until last month when I was banned for posting nudes. After 4-5 years of running one of the most popular forums there, and with more than 16,000 posts to my name they kick me out without warning over some tits... Great message board, it's just run & owned by a couple real slackers & twits.

2. That's what the general forum is for.

3. SomeNewGuy

SomeNewGuy

lol, no wonder you got banned, the Admin was female and I'm she she got offended when you posted the nude pics

4. cayne

cayne Guest

Yep there can be posted everything not related to tits and assess :>
    And currently there is ~1 page / day with new threads, so it's still not too overloaded.

5. Spin

Spin

She wasn't female, both owners are male. The admin who actually banned me was male, and there's only 1 female admin, and she doesn't have the power to ban anyone.

Thanks for replying though, I guess new forums aren't in the future here anytime soon.

6. linusnc

linusnc Short Pants White Boy ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

LOL I never heard of the site :)

7. Spin

Spin

That's because the owners & admins have run a once great site into the ground almost. It's kept alive by a small group of loyal members, and noobs brought in by a few celebrity sites for actresses like Jennifer Love Hewitt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.