1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

INSTA VID [DF] Sophia Bush Showing Her Heart Monitor - 8/31/2023

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by James25, Sep 2, 2023.

Tags:
  1. James25

James25 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

2. MOKdaROK

MOKdaROK

Well....I'm officially jealous of a heart monitor...

dirtysanchez and RaiderCane like this.
  3. RaiderCane

RaiderCane The negative one :-\ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Sophies Blog and Sports

:eek: I know she got pretty sick this year (COVID maybe?) to the point she had to pull out of some work before the strike, I hope it hasn't hurt her heart. WWE wrestler Bray Wyatt died of a heart attack last week at just 36 and it had all started earlier in the year when he contracted COVID and it damaged his heart to the point he was having to wear a defibrillator, I'm hoping she doesn't have heart damage too.

OT and on a lighter note, she has been showing more skin on her social media the last week or two since the split than she ever has prior, she is definitely in her 'hot girl revenge' era right now:yess!!:

K_Will, hustler077 and CaptainFan88 like this.
  4. CaptainFan88

CaptainFan88

Yeah I was surprised by the heart monitor

RaiderCane likes this.
  5. arandomguy

arandomguy Ten Years of Phun

... wow, damn. So she got some kind of heart monitor that is directly between her breasts. If that isn't something serious, I don't what is.

Looks like she either has a rash and/or the thing is like "glued" on, so contact only. Or could it be invasive and she is actually having sensors inside her body?
    Anyway, all the best to her.

CaptainFan88 and RaiderCane like this.
  6. Sallo

Sallo

Oximeter is crucial if you have covid early... It detects your oxygen level!

CaptainFan88 and RaiderCane like this.
  7. RaiderCane

If it was invasive, then that's not just a monitor and could also be a defibrillator. I'm hoping it's just precautionary due to her lengthy illness, which made her pull out of a play she was loving to do and vanish for the most part (she never said COVID I think, and I doubt she would hide if she had it but who knows in this day and age of people going apeshit on others on social media), but someone her age and health having to monitor their heart and/or oxygen levels at all times makes me worry she has suffered some long-term damage :(

Best wishes to her:hug:

K_Will likes this.
  8. kodfish

kodfish discretion is advised 15 Year Member

lol, can tell she’s recently divorced. fair play tho, hope she’s alright health wise

RaiderCane likes this.
  9. MikeDave

MikeDave

Fan of underboob, & that one we got a closeup of is epic!

RaiderCane likes this.
  10. RaiderCane

IDK where else I should put this apparently official news now, but...
    Sophia Bush and Ashlyn Harris Had First Date 'Weeks Ago' (Source) (people.com)

Gossip is the two ladies have been an item for longer though, and her ex-hubby even told People he "wants the best for her" upon this becoming public. Sounds to me like maybe she has finally come out of the closet and that was a big reason for the failed marriage. And cue all the lady-loving gals saying "I KNEW IT!" lol (she has long been a favorite of theirs and has had several intimate scenes with women in her career, looking at her ease with those a lot more closely now :D ).

11. 8KCAB

8KCAB

I wore the same device for 2 weeks this summer. Just a mini ecg monitor. Has a button to push when you experience symptoms of the reason it was put on. It sticks to your body with a big adhesive strip. Can't get it wet.

12. Odd_monkey

Odd_monkey

So you are saying aim for her face, not her chest.
    Okay, got it

13. lets_justdoit

lets_justdoit

That has been my move since I was 15.