1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

"502 Bad Gateway"

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by fudgebutt, Feb 25, 2010.

1. fudgebutt

fudgebutt

Why the hell does every other link I click result in a 502 Bad Gateway message? Is this server issue? Am I alone?

Anyways, I know this is probably the wrong forum to post this in, but it's getting in between me and my celebrity titty pics.

2. JoeyMontego

JoeyMontego Ten Years of Phun

Not sure why this is happening. Most every pic I click on seems to work.

3. MarkyMark1971

MarkyMark1971 Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Wrong forum.

4. DirtyCa$h

DirtyCa$h I'll make ya famous!

not the place for this, but try clearing your cookies..

5. X-Spectre

X-Spectre Veni, Vidi, Veni

As has been said, not the place but it's been happening to me frequently the last couple months and NO IT IS NOT COOKIES!!! No offence but that answer is starting to irritate me. The only sure-fire solution I've found is to completely disconnect from the net, do a complete re-boot and reconnect, I'm not sure what's doing it but it had NEVER happened to me before the last 2-3 months, and only on Phun.

6. TheOne

TheOne The President ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

It have only happened to me once, and that was a month ago..

7. DirtyCa$h

once in a while i get bad gateways when im going through celebs, so i clear cookies and everything works fine for me..:2cent:

X-Spectre likes this.
  8. X-Spectre

X-Spectre Veni, Vidi, Veni

Ah, that wasn't aimed at you personally D$, I've had it suggested NUMEROUS times by NUMEROUS people and it's just started bugging me, no hard feelings? ;)

9. irish-sid

irish-sid BANNED

Lol, when I was had troubles and I didn't know better I was told to clear my cookies not realising it signed me out of EVERY site I was logged in to. Took forever to go back to them all and type "irish-sid" then my password. Half the time I forgot to click "remember me" so I had to do it all over again when I went back to that site. And the amount of forgotten password emails I received made me sick.

Anyway, clearing cookies is now my last resort. I'd rather reinstall windows! [​IMG]

X-Spectre likes this.
  10. DirtyCa$h

no offense taken..:wink:

X-Spectre likes this.