1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

3D stereoscopic nude images

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by xXxDxXx1987, May 14, 2011.

1. xXxDxXx1987

xXxDxXx1987

Hello everyone, for anyone who is new to this, stereoscopic images is a method to perceive an image in 3D (perceive depth). For those that don't know how to do so visit this site and follow their technique:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBa-bCxsZDk

if you dont understand google for a better and easier method (trust me its worth it!)

It is very rare to have stereo images with nudity. all i do is find two images with a model striking the same pose but each picture taken from a slightly different angle, put the pictures one next to the other and bam instant 3D! enough talk here comes the good stuff

BTW this is my first post here :

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

some of them are hard to see and some are blurry since the positioning of the body isnt exactly the same in both pictures, you can notice that mostly in the face (smile or eyes) tell me what you think and if you have the skills to actually see it in 3D (not everyone can see it, but practice makes perfect!)

muffdiver, wilma, eng12pm and 4 others like this.
  2. Flippy

Flippy Las cucarachas entran, pero no pueden salir. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

well i do see the illusion of 3D happening here so you definitly have some skills. Like you say its hard too see in some of the pics but it can be seen of you study the pics closely. :thumbs:

3. xXxDxXx1987

xXxDxXx1987

I am happy that you see the 3D illusion, you are right some are hard to see, the best thing is save the pictures on your computer and look at them from you picture viewer at a size that fills your screen, keep the screen somewhat far and enjoy. It takes me alot of time to actually do them since i have to look at galleries that have around 300 pictures to see if any two pics match perfectly! i dont know why i waste my time doing it but its just original and no one else i have seen ever do the same!

4. richb123

richb123

and it's really hard to keep your eyes like that while you're jerking off.... just saying... :p

lol

5. xXxDxXx1987

xXxDxXx1987

ahaha you are right, it is hard, i am very good at keeping my eyes crossed for a while but after 5 to 10 minutes when i uncross my eyes, i can barely read anything since my eyes have not re-stabilized.

here is another picture for you, i wont be making any more since it is a time consuming task, you guys can always try and do some and post them in this thread, see how good you can become.

[​IMG]

eng12pm and sgnl05 like this.
  6. mmikehunt

mmikehunt ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Sarcastic Sumbitch

Caprice's puffies in 3D......what more could you ask for?

7. 8KCAB

8KCAB

Damn, if I only still had my stereoscopic glasses from my college Aerial Photo Interpretation course lol. Cant get my eyes to do it.

8. sgnl05

sgnl05

Interesting :)

Tried for about 10 mins and was able to get a bit of the 3d effect. I'm going to give it another shot later.

9. xXxDxXx1987

xXxDxXx1987

save the pictures on your computer and look at them from you picture viewer at a size that fills your screen, keep the screen somewhat far from you(most imperfections will be lost at a distance) close the lights and enjoy

These are pictures taken by a professional with a stereoscopic camera:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I will show you pictures i have done when i started doing alll this i will seperate them by my best work and not still needed work:

MY BEST WORK:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

STILL NEEDED WORK
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

nejc, lostride, zerror and 2 others like this.
  10. xXxDxXx1987

xXxDxXx1987

11. sgnl05

sgnl05

Zero complaints with your choice of pictures :wank: :lol:

So do you take a pic and apply effects to it or look for sets which have the same pic in different angles?

12. xXxDxXx1987

xXxDxXx1987

i do not modify the picture in any way, i try and find two pictures in a set that have the same pose but with a slightly different angle, usually we humans see two images one with our left and one with our right, and we put these two pictures together to create depth, if you want to try and understand more, hold a pen in front of you, close one eye and look at the pen now do the same with the other eye, you will see that the pen is not presented the same way with each eye. Same thing with what i am doing, but without the x thousand dollar camera :p

sgnl05 likes this.
  13. sgnl05

sgnl05

Ah I see.

Thanks for the pics btw :)

14. xXxDxXx1987

xXxDxXx1987

thnx first post is changed to your link

15. guyphun

guyphun BANNED

I didn't get any 3d thing or am I missing something here, but thx for your effort. Really appreciated !

16. xrayray

xrayray

I think someone have made a "3d filter" so if you have the green and red glasses you can use them after the filter have been added to your picture..